Ambitious student with strong analytical skills for a unique position working with social responsibility and social change
At Lind Invest, we are accelerating our ambitions within support and investments in social projects and contribute to much more projects. As part of this journey, we are hiring an ambitious and driven student that can contribute to various aspects of our team.
You will be part of our Social Responsibility team that focuses on support to national and international social organisations and projects, where we are currently scaling our ambitions significantly. Proactive screening and assessment of the impact from our financial support are key aspects of our approach to create societal and social change.
You will report to the Director for the Social Responsibility team and will be responsible for development of SROI reports documenting the value creation and impact from the projects in our portfolio supporting socially vulnerable people. This includes data handling and close dialogue with the stakeholders in the organisations supported by Lind Invest, including active sparring and follow-up with the organisations that we engage with.
Your contributions and deliveries play an important part of our success as the dialogue with the organisations and the Social Return on Investment (SROI) reports are key elements in our approach. The position will give you the opportunity to be an active part of developing our approach even further.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS
- Screening of new social organisations and projects to support and engage with.
- Development of SROI analyses and reports, including on-going adaption and improvements (know-how on the SROI concept is not a prerequisite).
- Data collection, validation, and processing as key inputs to the SROI assessments and reports.
- Dialogue with the organisations and projects supported by Lind Invest as well as other external stakeholders.
- Misc. ad hoc tasks in relation to executing on our strategy.
- Are enrolled in a relevant university-level education (e.g. economy, business administration, statistics).
- Are an experienced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Are proactive and outgoing as you will work together with various stakeholders.
- Are detail-oriented and take a structured approach to problem solving – it is important that you take pride in the details to ensure reliable data and analysis.
- Take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks, and we help each other in getting the job done.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Responsibility from day one and great possibilities to develop the acquired skills via your education on the job and make an impact from the get-go.
- A dynamic and fun work environment where you work with ambitious colleagues and fast decision-making processes.
- A thorough onboarding programme with introduction to the job, and your key stakeholders.
- 15-20 hours per week on average (flexibility is shown to you during exam periods).
APPLY FOR THE JOB
Please submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and transcript in the form.
If you have questions to the position, please call Director, Jens Bruun, at +45 3166 1053.
We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Lind Invest is a single-family office based in Aarhus founded and owned by Henrik Lind.
Social Responsibility in Lind Invest is partnership with and support to organisations and projects
that contribute to changing and developing the
circumstances of individual lives and societies
through a measurable social impact.
We are engaged in nine projects in Denmark, India, Nepal, Kenya, and South Africa with a total commitment of DKK 34 millions.
The Social Responsibility team consists
of four team members.